The Campus Recruiter builds high-level quality relationships on local college campuses, in the community and in the office to promote the company internship opportunity, generate referrals and develop centers of influence on all local college campuses. This role will need a natural or experienced sales personality to call, schedule and nurture relationships with the candidates.
30-35K base DOE plus commission.
*Currently with COVID-19 a lot of career fairs are virtual. This is in the office. They are doing masks, temp checks and social distancing.
- Generate weekly referrals and lead sources through internal referrals as well as campus and community connections
- Execute on the selection process for prospective internship candidates, including initial contacts, scheduling and follow-up
- Attend career fairs on all college campuses; set-up internship promotional events on campus
- Establish and set-up college intern interview days to coordinate dates with career fairs
- Attend internal recruiting meetings and internship leadership team meetings
- Work with the leadership team to keep them accountable for their referral commitments and respective roles within internship recruiting & selection.
- Develop and implement marketing, advertising and public relations plans to increase exposure in the community and create awareness of internship opportunities
- Sales background is preferable
- Experience with web-based searches and scheduling based software
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication, including public speaking
- Strong social media skills
- Strong amount of drive, desire and ambition-- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently with proper direction
- An interest in finance is preferable but not necessary
- Outgoing and develops rapport easily
- Creative, energetic and enthusiastic
- Receptive to coaching
- Strong organizational, time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects