Our client is seeking an Associate Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a solar project. The Associate Project Manager will implement the various tasks involved with each project to ensure a positive customer service experience for each customer.
• Scheduling the project in logical steps and budgeted time required to meet deadlines.
• Managing the solar energy interconnection process with the Utility
• Completing government incentive applications and coordinate, with management, recovery of incentives
• Effectively handling customer concerns to ensure complete customer satisfaction
• Interpreting and explaining plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
• Obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
• Studying job specifications to determine appropriate building methods.
• Requisition supplies and materials to complete projects.
• Preparing and submitting progress reports to management and customers.
• Coordinating with Project Management and Accounting customer invoicing.
• Taking actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at various sites.
• Conferring with owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
• Evaluating construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
• Answering and routing incoming calls on a digital telephone system.
• Assisting callers in identifying needs and then routing calls appropriately.
• Performing other duties as assigned and requested
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in operations or construction management preferred but not required.
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential.
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
• Strong communications and writing skills.
• Strong organizational skills for data analysis and managing databases.
• Able to handle fast-paced, start-up environment with confident results in short time frames.