This position provides administrative and secretarial support for a variety of departments. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, you will perform duties such as preparing purchase orders, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize diversified workload. Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings and department activities for multiple departments.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing systems.
- Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Receptionist duties including answering phones, greeting visitors, sorts and distributes mail.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary. Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Provide administrative support for multiple departments including; preparing check requests, lien waivers, document corporate credit card expenses; prepare purchase orders and communicate with vendors; make travel arrangements.
- Prepares, issues, and sends out, invoices, statements, and checks.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from a 2 year college or technical school
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training
- Accounting experience helpful, however not necessary
Pay is up to $35k. The hours for this position are 8am-5pm. This office is business casual, very clean and in a newly renovated/updated office.