Local accounting firm looking to add a strong administrative assistant to their team! This office is very busy so being able to work in a fast-paced environment is necessary. To excel in this position you will need proficient skills in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel as well be able to multi-task and listen to situations with clients and be able to handle them in a professional manner.
- Big responsibility: formatting and creating correspondence of letters and financial statements.
- Receptionist functions, which include inbound and outbound calling
- Edit, print, and assemble tax returns
- Managing schedules for multiple people
- Assist with data entry when needed
- Process all mail and run to post office when needed
- Process cash receipts
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Set up, maintain and review due dates
- File, scan and copy as needed
- High school diploma or more needed
This is a direct hire position paying between $14-$15/hour