Our client is seeking a skilled candidate that can perform tasks associated with company including managing all job related and non-job-related vendors by way of receiving and processing bills and facilitating vendor payments through their accounting software systems. Have the ability to pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports as well as assist with maintaining/auditing the general ledger. Complete month end processing for company transactions, and work with management, external auditors and government officials as needed.
What are they looking for?
- High School Diploma required
- At least two (2) years’ experience with Accounts Payable required
- Sound understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles required
What they would love to see?
- Associates Degree
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Knowledgeable in Federal and state income tax withholding and 3rd party payment reporting requirements