AP Professionals of WNY
Local dental organization seeking an Accounts Payable representative to process a/p transactions, invoice verifications, and making sure payment to vendors is processed and being received in a timely manner.
- Process and send out invoices to vendors along with reviewing and processing any other payment request
- This will include PO Purchases and non-PO purchases
- Communicate with vendors to verify account and double check accounts by reconciling monthly statements. If any inconsistencies are found you will need to review open orders with the vendors to resolve issue.
- Have complete organization of vendor information in company database and filing room
- Process reimbursement requests
- Safeguard petty cash
- Implement guided learning initiatives for cross-departmental assignments
- Execute all Accounting and Financial Reporting needs to assist company’s Quality System
- High School Diploma required
- Accounting experience required, preferably experience with Accounts Payable
- Detail-oriented, great organizational skills needed
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
- SAP knowledge a bonus.