Would you like to be part of a young and innovative company that is reshaping healthcare? We have a unique and exciting opportunity for a Partner Development Manager for the Albany, NY region. This is a highly strategic role, responsible for building indispensable relationships, identify key areas of growth and being able to, through partners, develop an eco-system that can support, educate and drive adoption to the platform.
Salary plus bonus DOE
- Development and day-to-day management to develop and strengthen strategic relationship for the company. Be the day-to-day expert on the ground and develop a plan for the adoption of the platform with members. Be able to work across all layers of the company and provide ongoing product representation, support, and program management, and partner closely with the different lines of business to jointly promote product.
- Develop an education and adoption program with the community. The community provides different resources and support to people with chronic disease. As partner development manager you will identify all relevant community resources and develop an engagement plan to driving awareness and adoption to the platform through community relationships and programs.
- Engagement program with the care eco system for chronic disease. The care eco system includes the doctors, nurses, care coordinators, dietitians, educators and all other professionals that are involved in the delivery of care to people with diabetes in the area. As our partner development manager in the area you will be responsible for developing and executing an effective plan with the care eco system, to educate and build awareness.
To be considered for this position, must meet the following qualifications (should be clearly shown on resume):
- Knowledge and ties with the Albany community.
- Work experience in healthcare and deep understanding of care delivery systems.
- A degree in either business, marketing or healthcare management.
- 5+ years of marketing, business development and / or program management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and effect cross functional decision makers in organizations.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate and simplify complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have worked in the technology market, and is comfortable with the use of technology.
- Ability to work remote as a single contributor to the organization.