Run the daily duties of the HR department. Some of these duties include staffing, payroll, benefits, paid leave, and making sure the company policies are enforced.
- The person in this roll will oversee daily HR activities including workflow with the company's PEO
- Assist with performance evaluations
- Collecting data and completing necessary tasks such as payroll
- Take care of hiring responsibilities like recruiting, interviews, and hiring qualified candidates
- Facilitate background checks and employee eligibility verification.
- Handle any employee orientations
- Ensure we are complying with federal, state, and local employment policies
- Keep up with current trends, practices, regular changes, and new technology
- Perform any other duties that are assigned to you
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Organization skills
- Paying attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Act with integrity and professionalism
- Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to learn quickly
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5 or more years of HR experience
- SHRM-CP is a plus
- OSHA 10 or 20 certification