Part Time – Anticipate associate will be needed around 20 hours a week based on business needed. Flexible hours. Associate can determine their own working hours as long as expectations are met and deadlines are completed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant work experience
- 10+ years working experience in AS400/RPG legacy systems
- 5+ years of OO programming experience (COBOL, JCS, VSAM, RPG, CICS)
- 2+ years of experience in API Web Services
- Strong hands-on experience in AS400/RPG programming along with Ecommerce & supply chain distribution business process systems knowledge
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze complex technical problems
- Must be a self-starter with quick ramp up time
Role & Responsibilities
- Competency in understanding and enforcement of PCI compliance
- Write and maintain computer applications on the AS/400 (IBM ISeries) using RPG ILE, CL and SQL
- Administrate new users including changes and deletions and setup passwords.
- Write ad hoc queries and reports in all systems.
- Modifying programs that are command driven
- Knowledge of Internet/network security standards and cryptography
- Train and mentor associates on the use of various systems.
- Troubleshoot order and shipping errors
- Troubleshoot various system services (SMTP, FTP, SFTP, WebHooks, etc.)
Critical Business Applications
- Assist Commerce ERP
- Varsity Logistics Software
- Power 8 8286-41A - IBM iOS version 7.2
- Database: DB2 database
Project Manager new
Staff Accountant new
HR Manager new