Direct hire, Victor, bonus and options potential!
Reporting directly to the CEO, this position will be responsible for vendpr procurement and relationship management across the US. Act as a partner with the executive, sales, and operations functions to develop and implement executive strategy, leading on procurement and planning objectives. Directly supervise a team of eight.
- Successfully negotiate all vendor agreements across the company’s national portfolio.
- Build strong vendor relationships through attendances at vendor events, taking an active interest current market trends, and facilitating vendor meetings.
- Drive down the cost of procurement through effective vendor and performance management.
- Work with key business stakeholders to identify business needs and action after review of industry trends and conditions.
- Create plans to address and overcome competitive gaps.
- Ensure the best ROI for the company through effective vendor engagement.
- Evaluate and minimize risk associate with the use of third party vendors through service agreement performance reviews and action plans.
- Work closely with key areas of the business including sales and operations to ensure continued business profit growth.
- Implement and maintain vendor scorecard program to measure nationwide vendor performance, emphasizing timely service, quality, support, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or accounting.
- 10+ years’ experience in carrier relations, procurement, and vendor management.
- Ability to build lasting relationships with vendors and business unit stakeholders.
- Budgetary and strategic planning experience.
- Demonstrated history of setting and effectively managing vendors to service level agreements.
- Extensive experience in effectively liaising between company and third party leads.
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work as a team.