We have a terrific temp-hire opportunity with compensation of $15-16 hourly. The hours are 8:30-5 and parking is provided! Recent graduates with a degree in Marketing, Communications or PR have been successful in this role.
This position is responsible for analyzing traffic schedules and individual campaigns, making adjustments in the trafficking system to ensure pre-shows are not oversold while maintaining campaign delivery. Creates and analyzes various analytical metrics to assist with management decisions.
- Regulate campaigns booked onto trafficking schedules to comply with policies set by Exhibitor Relations team.
- Manage the data, process, and delivery of campaign pre-flights. Track campaigns from launch through completion to manage optimal delivery.
- Regularly and periodically create and analyze various metrics to assist management decisions. Provide analysis to assist Trafficking, Sales Planning and Operations management.
- Interact and coordinate campaign execution details with Sales, Finance, Exhibitor Relations and Operations management.
- Assist in other campaign delivery tasks such as schedule yield optimization and reporting.
- Drive and implement new process initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem solving.
- High level of experience in Excel.
- Ability to communicate with different people on different organizational levels.
- Strong overall business, sales and/or operations experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A collaborative approach to a multi-disciplined team environment.
- Extremely detail oriented and able to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and job prioritization skills.
- Team player with strong work ethic.