Direct hire, Henrietta, pay commensurate to experience
2 Openings! Senior and Junior Roles
Design and develop technical proposals for the various markets of this electrical technologies manufacturing company. As part of the Sales and Marketing Team, act as the technical Subject Matter Expert for assigned business lines, working closely with current and prospective customers and engaging with the Engineering Team. Support overall global business goals by accelerating new sales and supporting customer relationships. This position directly reports to the Program Manager.
- Lead and contribute to the proposal preparation effort, including technical and financial content, together with Sales and R&D.
- Provide technical pre-sales and RFQ/RFP support, managing cost, schedule, and quality.
- Review and develop proposals; consult and provide technical expertise in regard to customer requirements, and translate to a system design, documenting compliance and traceability.
- Develop custom solutions based on existing fundamental technologies and product designs.
- Prepare technical documentation and present, demonstrate, and educate internal staff as well as customers on the solution.
- Support the development and execution of product plans set by the production manager by acting as the customer advocate in regard to product design decisions and as a delegate project manager in support of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, software, or telecommunications engineering.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in electronics R&D and software solutions.
- Proven project and program management experience including design and proposal management.
- Excellent communications, consultation, and presentation skills.
- Market analysis and business/sales development knowledge.
- Ability/willingness to travel domestically (up to 10%).
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.