Direct hire, West Henrietta, 80 – 90K depending on experience
Our client is an engineering consultation firm partnering with local, state, and private industry clients. They are seeking an experienced Structural Project Engineer within their Transportation Sector. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience with transportation structures, with the ability to prepare plans and designs for bridge projects.
- Act as project lead on bridge projects from concept to final design and construction completion.
- Research and develop sound technical solutions.
- Develop scope of work and engage with management staff during proposal development.
- Prepare bid documents, drawings/specifications, addenda, investigation reports, and other work product as required of the scope.
- Active participant in the bid interview process. Participate in design activities and meetings between internal staff and clients.
- Manage project budgets, schedules, and records.
- Write design reports. Develop alternates if required.
- Complete tasks as a member of multidisciplinary project teams and build client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 6-12 years’ experience with transportation structures, specifically bridge design.
- NY or PA state professional engineering license strongly preferred; ability to obtain required.
- Understanding of MicroStation.
- Team oriented and outgoing personality.
- Strong communication and public speaking abilities.