Temp to possible hire, East side, up to $23/hr
- Assists with preparation of Agency Budgets and Audits for all entities.
- Assists Director of Finance with revenue contracts.
- Timely prepares assigned monthly journal entries with appropriate documentation.
- Prepares assigned general ledger balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Analyzes assigned general ledger expense and revenue accounts as part of monthly close.
- Prepares assigned invoice allocations and submits POs.
- Ensures reimbursement of expenses.
- Ensures proper filing system is maintained.
- Acts as backup to other Staff Accountant in regards to previous day banking, etc.
- Collects, processes, and enters data for all purchasing cards.
- Receives all cash and checks and creates deposits.
- Assists Associate Director of Finance with quarterly time studies.
- Processes all tax exemptions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for all payroll related reports, including pay date/month end analyses and FTE reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of related accounting experience
- Effective communicator
- Able to consistently meet deadlines