Direct hire, Rochester, $120 -140K
Paid Relocation Potential. Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
Our client, an International Electronics Manufacturer, is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager, based in its Rochester location. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will act as the point person for all marketing initiatives related to the government and defense spaces. This role is ideal for a candidate looking for a long-term growth opportunity, potentially to a VP or C-Suite level.
- Formulate all marketing plans for the DoD and government markets, taking into account multiple business units’ strategic plans, regional management strategies, and input from Product Managers.
- Oversee all media, digital, and press campaigns for new product launches, as well as all related trade show organization and design of marketing materials.
- Construct and execute lead generation campaigns for products based on the needs of the sales organization.
- Manage all KPIs and ROI measurements of all marketing initiatives in order to provide customer feedback and market intelligence to key company management and stakeholders.
- May locally assist other Marketing Managers in their region.
- Educate and train sales personnel and partners on specific product offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to travel (mostly domestic) up to 25% required
- Electronics manufacturing industry experience required
- DoD, government, or military industry experience required
- Proficiency in product life cycle required
- Expertise in market analysis required
- 6+ years of experience preferred
- International company experience preferred