- Responsible for supporting the implementation and ongoing administration of purchasing/contracts, risk and insurance strategy, policy and practices across the company.
- Work with Risk Manager to develop and execute purchasing strategies to source equipment, goods, and services.
- Partner with residential and commercial management to develop standardized procedures for obtaining bids including clear requirements and documentation, evaluating bids, and awarding contracts.
- Work with Risk Manager to develop, track, and report key functional metrics to improve service and reduce expenses where practicable.
- Support the process to procure insurance coverage including, but not limited to, obtaining underwriting information from internal sources and providing to brokers.
- Attend and maintain minutes of meetings regarding Risk/Safety and Purchasing
- Follow all company rules, regulations, policies, and procedures as set forth in training sessions, manuals, memos, and other means of communications.
- AS in business management or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- 3 years of insurance/claims administrative experience a plus
- Purchasing experience, a strong plus
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, customer service, time management, communication skills