Direct hire, Henrietta, 45K (flexible to experience)
Machining parts distributor servicing the medical and aerospace industries is seeking a quality inspector of subminiature parts. This position is recently created due to growth. Work on a team and with a large customer to maintain high quality standards. OGP Smart Scope and/or Keyence programming experience is a must!
- Set up inspection control and quality plans
- Receive and post process inspections
- Read mechanical drawings (Adobe files)
- Program and use Keyence Measuring Machine and/or OGP Smart Scope
- Work with micro products to check quality and specs
- Keyence and/or OGP Smart Scope programming experience
- Minimum 1-2 years quality inspection experience with micro parts and products
- Proficiency with micrometers; calipers; height stands; and thread, ring, and plug gages
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Very strong attention to detail