Direct, location just west of Rochester, 42 – 59K depending on experience
Great growth potential with an established food manufacturing company. Under the guidance of the Quality Manager, assist in maintaining adherence to quality assurance guidelines and coordinate continuous improvement efforts.
- Assess quality processes and production line reports to ensure employees are maintaining compliance with food safety and customer requirements.
- Document and communicate all nonconformities. Analyze critical records and potential deviations daily.
- Lead customer and external company audit facility tours.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of product quality, and report potential areas to remove waste to aid in maintaining facility costs.
- Aid in execution of product releases.
- Perform HACCP safety audits and clean productions lines as necessary. Observe quality and safety regulations set by company, state, and federal government.
- Determine staffing requirements, procedures, and assignments by reviewing production schedule and quality requirements.
- Assist with employee training, performance management, disciplinary actions, and conflict resolution as directed.
- Associates in Food or Biological Science and prior food manufacturing experience, or equivalent education and experience.
- Understanding of government and food quality assurance codes and standards.
- Ability to supervise a small team (~10 employees) and work in team environment.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.