Direct hire, east of Rochester location, 90 - 110K
Lead the quality assurance efforts of a small, privately owned company. Directly reporting to the VP of Engineering, this candidate should have a strong technical background and interpersonal skills. Military background and/or the ability to decipher military specifications a plus.
- Oversee the product manufacturing process to maintain company quality standards.
- Act as the company representative in customer audits of processes and quality system.
- Conduct internal quality audits. Communicate with management and customers on quality issues.
- Maintain and upgrade the quality assurance system documentation as necessary.
- Hire, train, and develop inspection and test personnel staff. Set and monitor training requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required.
- 5+ years’ quality management and manufacturing experience required.
- Ability to lead and influence all levels and areas of the company.
- Strong planning, organizational, and communication skills.
- ISO background a plus.