Permanent Position, 35-40K, Downtown location with free parking!
- This position supports all of the ongoing projects from start to finish, there can be 50-100 projects at any time.
- Projects are scattered around the country, mostly new construction for apartment communities. When a new project begins this person would work with the project supervisor to get a timeline, start ordering product for the site, understand how many field technicians need to be there and when, and follow it through until completion.
- This position oversees inventory.
- This person is coordinating on-site installation with field technicians and the on-site grounds crew.
- Create Sales Orders inside Quickbooks Pro for new projects. Create PO’s, order product and invoice the projects.
- Responsible for emailing & calling on-site project supervisors to make sure equipment is delivered on-time and installed etc.
- Oversees certificate of insurance on all projects, warranty information etc.
- Helps review and execute contracts with clients.
- Experience with Quickbooks Pro, Microsoft Excel, and Smartsheet, preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
- Strong organization skills, required