Direct, east of Rochester, 100K with significant bonus potential! Great benefits and on-site perks.
Aerospace manufacturer seeking a program manager to oversee various life cycle stages in regard to defined program scheduling, cost, and technical performance. The program manager will also aid in proposal development, product strategy, contract negotiation, and business development. The ideal candidate will act as an interdepartmental team player and leader.
- Provide leadership, vision, and direction for established and new product development for program/project cross-functional teams to meet specific objectives and goals.
- Integrate master schedules and program execution covering all areas through the program life cycle.
- Ensure customer requirements are met within the constraints of scope, cost, schedule, and quality.
- Estimate work scope efforts, track financial health, and generate accurate development and product costs to maximize ROI.
- Regularly monitor programs to address critical issues; take action to manage program/project risk using formal risk management practices.
- Act as the primary point of contact and ensure successful customer relationships.
- Consult with senior management on programs/projects impacting strategic goals through formal reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or a related field. Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- 5 years’ related experience including 2 years’ leadership in aerospace, manufacturing or a similar technical industry.
- Demonstrated experience managing cross-functional teams.
- PMP Certification strongly preferred or the ability to obtain.
- MS Office (specifically MS project) proficiency.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principals/techniques.
- Ability to analyses and interpret complex financial reports and language.
Travel 15 – 25% annually
US citizenship or permanent resident status required.