Direct hire, west side, 45 – 60K depending on experience
Manage and direct all production planning and scheduling of the fabrication and manufacturing operations. Ensure the daily processing of orders, receipt of goods, and inventory control are carried out properly. The ideal candidate will have strong coaching skills, able to delegate responsibilities and work with others to develop their capabilities.
- Schedule orders from preliminary sales quote to final assembly for shipment.
- Work with product, prototype, job work and repair, and stock and parts orders requiring manufacturing operations.
- Coordinate through first line supervisor dispatching and expediting throughout the plant, scheduling function, inventory control, manufacturing process specification and material handling.
- Accumulate, analyze, and act on operation workload, manpower requirements, and various other data from Sales and Engineering.
- Support Plant Manager by assuring the availability of materials for jobs and expediting and locating parts if necessary; oversee inventories as required.
- 5 year’s planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Proficient with MRP Systems.
- Experience with inventory cycle count procedures and adjustments.
- Strong MS Office skills (specifically Excel and Word).
- Strong logical and systematic problem solving skills.