Direct hire, Henrietta, 80 - 90K
Lead, monitor, and engage in the full manufacturing cycle. Provide daily oversight of the Production Team including employee supervision, material control, assembly, testing, and packaging of product for shipment. Responsible for key performance metrics including safety, productivity, quality and delivery. Previous supervisory and electronics manufacturing experience required - no exceptions.
- Provide daily leadership, supervision, and direction to all members of the Production Team; assist with daily tasks as needed, e.g. soldering, testing, shipping, receiving, etc.
- Responsible for team time management and scheduling of resources to meet customer demands; perform necessary follow-up and expediting of schedules.
- Effectively utilize the ERP system.
- Actively coordinate with the buyer/planner to ensure on time delivery.
- Ensure the Manufacturing Team is properly trained in accordance with requirements.
- Actively seek development opportunities to increase the collective knowledge, skills, and abilities of the Production Team.
- Identify and implement process improvements to create efficiencies within the department.
- Work closely with the Quality and Engineering Teams to implement training, process improvements, and corrective actions.
- Associate's degree in engineering, or a related technical field; 3 - 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing supervisory role in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ experience in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Highly proficient in electronic or electro-mechanical assembly and/or testing of electronic assemblies.
- Ability to utilize and ERP system, computer based time reporting system, and MS Office Suite.
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing principals, ESD precautions and handling, and ISO-90011 quality management system.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.