We have a terrific client who is seeking approximately 22.5 hours of support for their Sr. VP/General Counsel and Legal department on a temp-hire basis. This is in an excellent location and that offers a professional and team oriented environment.
- Administrative support for Senior Vice President/General Counsel including scheduling, travel, expense reports, & meeting scheduling,
- Compose, prepare and proofread correspondence, office memos, meeting minutes, expense reports, and reports on computer and maintain confidentiality
- Design and implement forms for use within office and update as needed
- Maintain files in an organized and accessible manner to include updating information, purging files on a regular basis and creating new filing systems as
- Provide administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data and preparation of summary reports based on
- Draft articles of organization, certificates of limited partnership for all the company's entities and file them with the state filing office; order publications, file publication certificates, draft affidavits; obtain EINs; file foreign registrations; draft single member operating agreements; file annual reports; create and maintain all organizational binders; draft dissolution paperwork; complete and
- Compile documents for closings (copies, sign here tabs, cover letters to signatories); create closing binders and scan to electronic archive; assist paralegals to order good standings, corporate searches, forward legal due diligence
- Send legal invoices to staff for approval, process for payment, coordinate with Risk Mgt dept.
- Maintain database of all investors/partners.
- Act as back up for the paralegals to type contracts on AIA
- Scan and maintain documents in electronic system
- Perform clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing
- Serve as a liaison with other departments, vendors, outside agencies
- Perform other related duties as needed
- Proficiency in Outlook, MSW, PP, and Excel
- NYS Notary Public license strongly desired