Long Term Temporary, 15-20 hours per week
- Posts job vacancies using a variety of posting methods and locations.
- Assists HR Director with the new hire and new hire screening process as needed.
- May coordinate with Payroll Administrator to reconcile vendor invoices, ensure enrollments are accurate, and payments are paid in a timely fashion.
- Ensures that all necessary forms and documentation are completed for any worker’s compensation claims, or short term or long term disability claims.
- Maintains and updates all personnel records and files in a strictly confidential manner.
- Maintains electronic ADP HRIS System, including updating home page with relevant employee information as needed.
- Assists with Tracking Training completion (Non-harassment, Safety, Skills based, etc.)
- Various projects as assigned by HR Director including in the areas of Internal Employee Communications, Rewards and Recognition, Performance Management, etc.
- Associate’s Degree and one to two years related experience in a Human Resources discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite, ADP or similar HRIS system, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, and internet software.