Long term temporary opportunity (up to two years) with a large international organization! 20 hours per week, very flexible schedule. Looking for an experienced generalist level candidate who has excellent analytical skills, a very high proficiency in MS Excel, and ideally someone with strong communication skills.
- Analyze data and provide interpretation and recommendations as applicable.
- Lead value stream mapping activities related to Human Resources function processes.
- Prepare written reports or presentations as needed to share findings and/or solicit feedback.
- Maintain project trackers.
- Provide HR analytic support to operational projects.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of intended audience, to craft message for effective communication.
- Work directly with client groups, other project leads, and ongoing operations to deliver successful implementation and to work manage project scope.
- Working with Project Leads, help to manage project plans for local HR initiatives from the requirements stage through execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Communication, or other field related to this role's responsbilities
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- 2 years experience in Human Resources function responsible for duties required of this role.
- STRONG Excel skills including experience with pivot tables, v look ups, and macros