Temp-perm, Downtown location- nice, safe area with paid parking, 22 hours/week- flexible schedule, $18-20/hr, Legal experience preferred
- Administrative support including scheduling, travel, expense reports, meeting scheduling, and training.
- Compose, prepare and proofread correspondence, office memos, meeting minutes, expense reports, and reports on computer and maintain confidentiality when required.
- Design and implement forms for use within office and update as needed.
- Maintain files in an organized and accessible manner to include updating information, purging files on a regular basis and creating new filing systems as needed.
- Provide administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data and preparation of summary reports based on results.
- Draft articles of organization, certificates of limited partnership for all entities and file them with the state filing office; order publications, file publication certificates, draft affidavits; obtain EINs; file foreign registrations; draft single member operating agreements; file annual reports; create and maintain all organizational binders; draft dissolution paperwork; complete and file1099s.
- Compile documents (copies, sign here tabs, cover letters to signatories); create binders and scan to electronic archive; assist paralegals to order good standings, corporate searches, forward legal due diligence to Finance.
- Send legal invoices to staff for approval, process for payment, coordinate with Risk Management.
- Maintain database of all investors/partners.
- Act as back up for the paralegals to type contracts on AIA software.
- Scan and maintain documents in electronic archive.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Serve as a liaison with other departments, vendors, outside agencies and attorneys.
- Two year college degree, required
- Five years prior administrative experience, required
- NYS Notary Public license required