Westside location, Growing company with great benefits, Permanent position
- Work with Sales and Customer teams to understand and comply with terms of customer contracts.
- Responsible for handling customer inquiries as well as receiving and processing customer orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Enter customer orders from a variety of sources in a timely and accurate manner.
- Communicate and follow up effectively with all departments regarding customer orders.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with account contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer problems or concerns in a manner that meets the expectations of the customer while at the same time considering the impact to the company.
- Maintain data and control documents required to ensure orders can be accurately processed.
- Associates degree in business or equivalent
- 1-2 years clerical/administrative experience preferred
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities