Direct hire, east of Rochester, 60 – 65K
US Citizenship or permanent resident status required.
Aerospace manufacturer is seeking an operations supervisor to oversee value stream team members. Sponsor a high performance team environment and work closely with fellow operations supervisors. Strong understanding of quality systems and a high level of mechanical aptitude required.
- Supervise value stream team members to ensure safety, quality, delivery, and cost standards are maintained.
- Maximize company and customer satisfaction by working efficiently with interdepartmental value stream partners.
- Promote and support a high performance team environment through leadership and problem solving.
- Maintain and report out on key value stream metrics.
- Work closely with fellow operations supervisors to create a unified manufacturing team, supporting overall business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical or business discipline.
- 4 years’ manufacturing leadership experience.
- High level mechanical aptitude.
- Extensive hands-on Lean Manufacturing experience, including value stream mapping, 5S+ Safety, single piece flow, and standard work.
- Strong understanding of quality systems.
- Strong data collection and analysis capabilities.