Direct hire, east of Rochester location, 60 – 78K
Consumer products manufacturing facility is seeking a Maintenance Manager to facilitate and direct all aspects of a proactive equipment maintenance organization. Implement process improvement projects and reliability programs to ensure efficient and safe production. Work with cross functional teams and exhibit strong leadership qualities to develop a strong technical team.
- Eliminate machine downtime through management of the activities of the manufacturing mechanics team in the execution of the reliability maintenance program.
- Ensure timely and accurate production line changeovers to meet the daily production schedule.
- Determine root cause and implement sustainable preventative actions in response to quality non-conformances.
- Ensure the maintenance staff is properly trained and equipped to support optimal site performance through the evaluation of team performance and skill assessments and the implementation of a continuous education and employee development programs.
- Develop department annual operating budget proposals, monitor expenditures, track spending, and ensure department budget and plant metrics are met.
- Implement capital and process improvement projects in partnership with the Engineering team, including line installs, tooling modifications, and control upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
- 7 – 10 years’ manufacturing experience
- 3 – 5 years’ production management/supervisory experience
- Preventative maintenance systems (CMMS), TPM, Autonomous Maintenance and 5S, and Safety experience.
- Root cause analysis and budgeting/project management experience.
- Technical skill development leadership experience.
US Citizenship/Green Card holder status required. No relocation offered.