AP Professionals has teamed up with a company East of Rochester seeking an HRIS and Benefits Administrator to join their HR department. This role will be responsible Benefits Administration & Strategy, and Compliance, Policy & Procedure.
- Handle annual open enrollment process including participation in annual benefits plan review, and analysis of existing benefits programs and policies
- Non-discrimination testing, ACA reporting, 5500 filings, and annual plan document compliance
- Act as plan resource to employees, answering questions about coverage and assisting with elections, enrollment, changes, etc.
- Deliver new hire benefits orientation
- Handle benefits and health & wellness initiatives including quarterly and year-end employee communications and education
- Participate in the design and implementation of HR benefit solutions
- Analyze existing HR systems and identify areas to maximize or suggest system changes to better align with current processes
- Develop and maintain appropriate audit processes to ensure integrity of systems and data
- Ensure data integrity and efficient processing of human resources information, as well as troubleshooting and systems maintenance
- Develop standard reports and maintain data integrity through consistent monitoring, testing and auditing of HR data
- Coordinate and communicates HR administrative policy revisions, implementation, and rollout
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 7+ years’ progressive experience with benefits administration, leave of absence administration (FMLA, NYS PFL, workers’ compensation), ADA, COBRA, 401k, ACA, policy development and HRIS.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources principles, industry practices, state and federal laws and regulations
- Professional HR / Benefits Certification preferred