Excellent opportunity! West Henrietta location. Full time, experienced HR Generalist needed to handle the following:
- Oversight for all HR matters relating to hourly and supervisory employees
- Heavy employee relations
- Heavy reporting and analysis
- Manage annual HR tasks such as benefits open enrollment, biometrics, visual acuity training scheduling/tracking
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding
- annual service awards, recognition program, etc.
- special projects as needed
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of recent and relevant HR experience and a 4 year degree (no exceptions). The ideal candidate would possess a strong background in employee relations as well as excellent skills in MS Office and HRIS systems. Manufacturing industry experience is preferred.