Permanent position, Centrally located, Excellent Culture!
- Plans and supports the daily activities of recruitment, promotional opportunities, job postings, and placement.
- Participates in the interview process to determine suitability for position, providing feedback to managers and candidates as to fit for position, references, extending offer to candidates, facilitating drug testing and other per-employment testing and reviewing all new hire paper work for accuracy.
- Support Benefits Manager by assisting employees with benefits questions, enrollments, changes and cancellations.
- Facilitate the new hire process, which includes but not limited to preparing new hire and benefits packet, working with IT and Facilities to set up new hire workstation, conducting orientation and processing new hire paperwork.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Leads and manages the company’s recognition program and platform to recognizing employees for living our purpose, values and leadership model and going above and beyond.
- Partners with other department members on the company’s employee engagement committee to foster a positive work environment including developing, planning and promoting company sponsored such as holiday parties, summer picnics, festivals, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in HR Generalist role
- Expertise in HR policies, procedures, best practices including knowledge of applicable laws and current regulations (FMLA, ADA, EEO, DOL, COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA).
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes including Federal & NY State employment laws.