Direct hire, work from home! Pay negotiable depending on experience and commission potential included. Some travel within NYS required.
Support existing clients and expand the company’s current portfolio through business development activities. Act as a senior project manager and technical consultant in regard to environmental and/or OSHA regulatory compliance. Bachelor's degree and consultancy experience required.
- Engage in client and business development activities to expand the company’s current portfolio throughout Upstate New York.
- Support current local customers as needed.
- Manage projects and clients to consistently meet quality, service, and financial requirements.
- Analyze and find areas for improvement at various manufacturing organizations to ensure regulatory compliance with state and federal EHS guidelines.
- Lead continuous improvement projects including design and deployment of EHS management systems.
- Hold planning, operational and P&L responsibilities on multiple projects.
- Act as a senior project manager and a technical consultant.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, environmental science, EHS management, industrial hygiene.
- 8 years’ consulting experience (additional industry experience a plus).
- Current sustainable client relationships.
- Successful business development experience.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Technical expertise in environmental and/or OSHA regulatory compliance, EHS program development and implementation.
- Experience with the design and deployment of EHS management systems is a plus.