Excellent permanent position! High level, professional executive assistant needed to support C Level Management at large company. Financial support (CFO) a plus!
- Prepares internal and external correspondence.
- Prepares various written reports to include the development of charts, tables, etc. for reports.
- Answers the telephone, responds and/or directs calls accordingly. Sends email memos to various levels of employees
- Maintains a system for managing office routine tasks. Prepares and distributes letters and memos.
- Prepares SEC filings including Annual Report, Proxy Statement, 10Q and press releases. Files reports with the SEC and NASDAQ. Maintains database of investor mailing list, assembles Investor relations information packages and coordinates other investor relations activities and mailings, as required.
- Prepares stock option letters to employees and expedites letters to transfer agent when employees exercise their stock options. Updates and maintains stock options records on a web-based system
- Prepares and distributes information to Board of Directors on a quarterly basis. Assists senior executives, as needed.
- Coordinates programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate meetings.
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- Directs preparation and filing of corporate legal documents with government agencies to conform with statutes.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings, and accompanies supervisors, when requested. Schedules appointments and maintains calendars for the executives.
- Prepares and monitors annual budgets for Investor Relations.
- Minimum five years’ experience supporting executive leadership.
- Experienced at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- A high level of professionalism as well as business acumen