Direct hire, westside, 50 - 70K depending on experience
Plan, organize, and direct all functions of a busy precision servo amplifier repair department. Lead the overall performance of the department, ensuring standards of excellence are maintained, quality results are achieved, and deadlines are met.
- Analyze, test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic circuits to the component level.
- Coordinate daily production and assign electronic repair personnel.
- Plan, design, and build capabilities for the repair of new product lines.
- Ensure training and processes support continuous improvement efforts and that quality, safety, and production goals are met.
- Associate’s degree in Electronics.
- Five years’ experience in electronic repair and/or testing, performing electronic circuit analysis and repairing electronic equipment to the component level.
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience.
- Switch mode power supplies and servo system experience.
- Strong component level analog and digital troubleshooting experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong fundamental knowledge of electronics manufacturing.
- Working-level knowledge of electronic circuits, including: AC and DC circuits, audio amplifiers, analog and digital electronics, 3 phase power, switch mode power supplies, and servo systems.
- Ability to identify components, such as semiconductors and integrated circuits.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend technical drawings, manufacturer’s specifications, and manuals;
- Skilled at technical writing with the ability to document repair information and procedures.
- Diagnostic analytical skills utilizing oscilloscopes, digital volt meters, and other electronic testing equipment.
- Highly proficient in soldering/de-soldering.
- Knowledge of OSHA, safety regulations, and occupational hazards.