Direct hire, east of Rochester location, 70 – 85K
Report directly to the VP of Engineering for a small, privately owned company. The ideal candidate should be able to take projects from design concept to completion including schematic generation, circuit board prototypes, parts list/bill of materials, and testing of final product.
- New product design and R&D projects
- Develop production testing procedures of designed products
- Interface with mechanical engineers to facilitate internal cabling and packaging of designed hardware
- Communicate with customers to establish design/test requirements and to support products through testing phases to field deployment
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with a 3.5 GPA or higher required
- 3-5 years’ experience doing component level electrical design required
- Experience with embedded system design and programming required (80C51 and ARM family a plus)
- Experience with C and assembly language in embedded systems required.
- Experience with A/D and D/A converters a plus
- Experience with audio amplifiers, power supplies, IP audio distribution a plus