Direct hire, Henrietta, 65 - 70K
- Design, estimate, and engineer electrical products.
- Interface with customers to evaluate new opportunities, and create initial product designs.
- Plan manufacturing processes for new and existing products and establish cost estimates.
- Prepare the package of manufacturing processes and drawings for new products.
- Assess existing products for cost reductions and manufacturing issues.
- Work with interdepartmental teams, including sales and manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in cooling technologies, power electronics, or power distribution systems.
- Proficiency in CAD software; Inventor experience a plus.
- Strong documentation skills.