Temp-Hire, Downtown, $16-$16.50/hr
- Coordinates new client on-boarding calls and/or follow up to first invoice call with assigned Billing Specialist.
- Provide clients with W9 and remittance documents. Request and maintain tax exemption certificates.
- Researches discrepancies within client accounts as necessary and reviews with Credit & Collections Supervisor.
- Tracks and reviews weekly aging report and maintains updated notes for each account.
- Makes daily collection calls and/or emails to clients to inquire on past due invoices at 45 days, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days and older.
- Initiates, tracks, and maintains all records and files associated with collection activities for each account, including negotiated payment schedules, telephone call documentation, and collection letters.
- Ensures company adherence to credit policies and procedures for consistent handling of collection matters to maintain good client relations.
- Maintains accurate client information in database according to company procedures.
- Researches and responds to all accounts receivable internal/external inquiries in a prompt and professional manner, including but not limited to delinquencies, discrepancies, invoice request, payment receipts, etc.
- Backup to daily posting cash receipts received through the mail to client accounts, EFT application, as well as credit card payments.
- Associates degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- 2-3 years related experience in client service, monthly billing and/or accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel; Peachtree Quantum; Microsoft Outlook;