Direct hire, West Henrietta, 60 – 70K depending on experience
Manage the bid process from RFP to submission for projects. Review and confirm bid cost components and business terms. Compare and analyze bid submissions to actual functional results to improve the bid process while working directly with senior leadership.
- Review, interpret, and communicate RFP materials, client contracts, and bidding requirements.
- Review cost estimates for production and overhead.
- Audit the terms and conditions of business RFP/contracts.
- Identify and communicate bidding errors to management.
- Report on bidding outcomes and analyze data to improve estimating processes.
- Track legal and risk management reviews of contract documents, and add any exceptions into bid submissions.
- Manage key company information and compile bid materials to accurately submit to customer portals.
- Actively contribute to pre-bid executive reviews and advise on post-bid modifications with bid owner.
- Manage access, modifications, data security, and training in the use of the proprietary bid model.
- Evaluate and improve bid systems, including bid model, process documents, and controls.
- Create, test, and improve new methods and tools for data collection, data analysis, and bid formulation.
- Provide cross-functional support and backup to procurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel skills required.
- ERP system experience preferred.
- New York State Notary Public commission preferred.
- Detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to deliver under strict deadlines.