Permanent Opportunity- Up to 45k depending on experience
Responsible for benefits administration; assisting associates with benefit questions/issues; benefit communications; liaison with benefit carriers and administration of employee compliance training system.
- Ensures consistent administration and interpretation of benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, short term and long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance program, etc.
- Provides excellent customer service in assisting associates with benefit issues, enrollment, qualifying life events, plan questions, etc.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy of Benefits Administration website and ADP
- Assist in planning and execution of Annual Enrollment for all active and COBRA participants
- Prepare monthly invoices for self-insured plans
- Responsible for online compliance training
- Assist with FMLA and disability processing
- Data entry, filing, mailings and other administrative duties as needed
- Familiar with company policy and applicable state and federal human resource/benefits regulations
- 4+ years of benefits experience
- College degree preferred
- Effective communication skills, oral & written
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & ADP
- Personable, helpful and works well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly Motivated