AP Professionals is always seeking professional, experienced Administrative Assistant candidates! Positions may be temporary, temp to permanent, or permanent in nature. Part time and full time, pay typically falls between $15 and 19/hr DOE. Locations all areas of Rochester!
Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Assist with preparation of meetings, preparing meeting materials and sometimes transcription of meeting minutes.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Answer calls and provide appropriate information.
- Assist with scheduling and calendar management.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Responsible for planning and ordering food for meetings and when requested for events.
- Travel arrangements
- Ensure required supplies are ordered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Associates degree, or equivalent combination of other education and experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Highly organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Critical thinker
- Team player