Temp Assignment- One Month, Downtown, $12-13/hr
- Process accounts payable invoices via matching, coding, and input.
- Responsible for processing bi-weekly employee reimbursements and mileage.
- Provide service and support in day to day operations in Accounts Payable and Payroll to support both teams as needed.
- Supports Payroll by providing customer service to employees from phone calls on the payroll help line and incoming emails.
- Utilize the time and attendance system to support calls and emails for Payroll.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and internal processes.
- Ensure all information is recorded and received in a timely and efficient manner in providing support to internal and external parties.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with applicants, employees, external agencies, and personnel.
- Demonstrate tact when dealing with confidential information.
- Deliver cost-effective, efficient processes that meet all internal and external regulations and requirements.
- Assist with the audit and processing of petty cash reimbursements for Accounts Payable.
- Clarify any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures; obtain proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments.
- High school diploma/GED and at least 1 year A/P or payroll experience required.
- A valid, unrestricted driver’s license issued by the employee’s state of residence and a driving record that meets company standards.