Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing general accounting functions and developing internal accounting controls to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position is also responsible for a multitude of accounting activities including journal entry preparation, oversight of accounts payable/receivable and financial reporting.
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly quarterly and year end close
- Assist Controller in daily banking requirements
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account analysis and reconciliations
- Account reconciliations, journal entries, variance analysis and accruals
- Bachelor Degree Accounting/Finance
- 3+ years of experience in similar role