- Schedule interviews, make confirmation calls/emails, answer applicant inquiries and track and document responses.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, schedule interviews, book conference rooms, set up video conferencing/conference calls, etc.
- Compile interview packets for onsite interviews
- Provides assistance for recruiting activities as directed.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all policies, procedures, and regulations relating to job duties.
- Work with external travel department to coordinate candidate travel and accommodations (light if any)
- Work on special projects around recruitment initiatives
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or Business and a minimum 2 year related job experience or a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or Business; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in recruitment and/or HR preferred