Excellent opportunity at a Not for Profit - downtown with free parking!
- Coordinate and is responsible for the preparation of complex correspondence, reports, manuals, presentations and data; perform administrative research as required.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge about the services and activities of the area of responsibility and uses knowledge of overall functions.
- Provide operational expertise, which may include greeting, scheduling cordination, complex communications flow and interaction with departments to support program operations.
- Use independent judgement to accomplish responsibilities. Respond to complex requests for information and answering questions, and is able to determine when issues need escalating and the appropriate method for issue resolution.
- Demonstrate excellent organization and priority-setting, is able to multi-task in order to respond to multiple and complex concurrent needs, balance long-range planning with the ability to anticipate needs, and evaluate daily operations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Board of Directors liaison - attend and schedule meetings, take minutes
- Must be experienced supporting C-level staff.
- Able to work with a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Microsoft product expertise including Outlook calendar, Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Must have a high level of business acumen