Starting at 15/hr, Temp to perm
- Maintenance of computerized General Ledger and grant book.
- Updating of grant coding selections for Time and Attendance report.
- Issuance of Monthly Budget Analysis Forms to Program Directors, followed by the analysis of their responses and completion of necessary corrections to them.
- Budget review and expense level monitoring.
- Review of Accounts Payable vouchers.
- Expenditure monitoring for cash requirements.
- Review and processing of travel advances.
- Preparation of monthly expenditure reports for Division Directors.
- Preparation of reports to funding sources.
- Preparation and submission of reimbursement and advance requests to funding sources.
- Generation of reports for all funding sources.
- Maintenance of Perpetual Property Inventory.
- Preparation of Quarterly Expenditures reports for Board of Directors.
- Calculation and preparation of indirect cost allocation entries.
- Calculation of fringe and release allocation entries.
- Position requires a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent (2 years) of accounting experience.
- Advanced information processing skills with the ability to research and analyze information from a variety of sources.