Excellent opportunity to work at a growing company for an innovative project! Will last until April 2018. Manufacturing facility seeking a seasoned HR Generalist to assist with project management and employee relations. South/Westside location. Full time day hours (one early morning required to be present on third shift).
- Heavy project management
- Creating and managing project guides/project planning sheets
- Handling reporting, charts, analysis
- Employee relations
- Benefits and open enrollment assistance
- Handling employee letters/communications
- Research on employee status/morale/engagement
All applicants must have a minimum of 5 years previous professional HR experience (generalist or higher). Must have a strong focus in employee relations as well as experience in a manufacturing setting. Expert level skills in MS Excel are required as well. A BS degree in HR is preferred.