AP Professionals Published: December 6, 2017
Reporting to the Manager of US Acocunting, the Staff Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assist in all phases of closing and reporting of assigned duties including: preparation of journal entries, analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts, analysis of variances in income statement and balance sheet accounts.
- Analyze financial reports and records relative to the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Prepare analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in all phases of the capital process, including: maintenance of fixed asset module, accurate recording of additions, transfers and disposals, analysis and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and monthly/quarterly/annually reporting.
- Communicate and coordinates with other departments and regional personnel including first line regional financial contact and support for assigned region.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Prepare for and participates in internal and external audits in functional area.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Represent the function in special projects and assignments.
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Degree in accounting with; CPA a plus