AP Professionals Published: April 13, 2017 (12 days ago)
Senior Inventory Accountant
Reporting to the Director of Inventory, the person in this role will be responsible for inventory analysis; including account reconciliations, reporting, and process improvement initiatives.
- Develop customized inventory practices and procedures to increase efficiencies
- Review daily physical counts compared to purchases and disbursements to determine the origin of discrepancies.
- Reconcile inventory and calculate income-based transactions.
- Partner with the supply team to conduct margin analysis and analyze inventory cost layers
- Perform month-end reconciliations and related variance analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; CPA preferred
- 2-3 years in previous public accounting role a plus
- Experience with inventory cost layers and pipeline purchases preferred